Friday, April 13, 2012

Wanna Hear Me Sing?!?

I put two videos on my new youtube account: TommiAufDemKlavier.
(means Tommi (me) on the piano)

So if you like more classical, simple, choirish music listen to Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen here.




""Me singing Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen. Its not a perfect
performance, but you know, i kinda like it ;]


anyone like my thumb ring?""



Cool, i didn't know i could do that^


YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE IT RIGHT HERE!!!!



If you're like, classical music isn't me, i'm more into pop/rock with some sorta acoustic setting then listen to Viva la Vida by Coldplay here:





"Me singing Viva la Vida by Coldplay. I think this is considered
acoustic... but i'm not really sure..Isn't the credit music nice?And who likes
my Coke PJ pants? They're nice and warm"



And if you don't like classical or pop/rock, then you can go curl up in your emo corner and eat french fries 'cuz i'm sorry but i don't have a video for you :(


Yeah, so i wanted to let the few people who actually read this know about this AMAZING MILESTONE in my life ;]


(lol does anyone else think its funny i'm the first view on both of my videos? I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can the Wizard of Oz do for you?