Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Favorite Lines from Songs

Sorry for the german songs, I've been on a Revolverheld craze.... Some songs are just better in german too ;]

"Just a Puppet on a lonely string"
-----Viva La Vida Coldplay

"Don't try to fix me I'm not broken"
-----Hello Evanescence

"Bis du da, Wo ich auch bin"
(are you there, where i am too)
-----Unzertrennlich Revolverheld

"Bis du einsam neben mir?"
(are you alone next to me)
-----Halt Dich an mir fest Revolverheld Ft. Marta Jandova

"Seid bereit Sternkind, Ich kann eine Stimme hoeren"
(be ready star kid, I can hear a star)
-----Totale Finsternis Tanz der Vampire

"In Meine welt, Faengst du ein neues Leben an"
(in my world, you begin a new life)
-----A Whole New World (German obviously) Disney

"But we kick 'em to the curb unless they look like McJagger"
-----TickTock Ke$ha

"Your face it haunts, my once pleasent dreams"
-----My Immortal Evanescence

"Ich Kann nicht mehr"
(I can't take anymore)
-----Ich Kann nicht Mehr Jennifer Rostock

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can the Wizard of Oz do for you?