Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Catch of the day

What i found today and felt like sharing:


MLIA

One year strong, and I am still a turtle. MLITurtle
#3316192


Today, my parents were about to leave me on my own for the day when my mum turned around and said "Maybe we should call later to check you're okay..." My Dad's reaction? "Please! She's seen Home Alone, she knows what to do." I love my dad. MLIA
#3315244


Today, I was playing with a laser pointer and noticed my cat was extremely interested. I decided to tease him and shine it on the ceiling. It was funny at first but now I have to spend tomorrow shopping for new curtains... MLIA



********************************************************


FML

F*** My Life.com


Today, my parents told me that I will grow up to be a criminal, living on the streets, on drugs. All this because I took the last chocolate egg. FML


################################################


Rednecks aren't Idiots i think they're pretty smart.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((




********************************************************


Kids are cute :)


*******************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

What can the Wizard of Oz do for you?