Friday, March 9, 2012

Phiddling with Pinterest



PINTEREST


So, I got accepted into Pinterest, except for i don't have a Facebook or Twitter so, i will not be posting anytime soon.


I found some cute pics though 'cuz they let you veiw some (kinda creepy) ;] (there's one that lost his hat............................. right........................................................... .................................................................... ....................................................................There-->






CRAFTS


<- good craft for an outdoor party!!!! I have some lilacs in my yard (or is it lavender? I need to tend that more often lol) but it's cheap. just go to a dollar store or a thrift store and buy some cheap glass things and candles. Better yet, get some old-style jam jars and wrap the lilacs around them ;]


Soo cute








Then there's these lovely recycled (or is it upcycled?) Lightbulb Flower pot-hangers




I'm gonna find some right now and mess with them (and possible weed the garden ;P )












FASHION



I swear i found and tried on a dress just like this (except form-fitting) at forever21 for, maybe $30 (i said if my friends bought it i would wear it to school, and i don't wear dresses often)




but i kinda liked it, i like those things that POP, ya know?









Now this dress.... My first question is where would you wear this? the bottom is elegant with edgy, but the top is just racy... and bejeweled.... and looks like its about to come off.










I think it's funny that she's just out on the street with that (i know its a photo shoot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can the Wizard of Oz do for you?