Saturday, March 24, 2012

Peom i found

Thing i found on this cool idea where you use a couple things and create a peom. My writing teacher used this theme as an example: Red bird on a tree with grey birds. This one's on this idea. NOT MY OWN!!! here's the link.


Ruby Red


by ~Shiny-Tails


The straining of my vocal chords


Do nothing to break my screaming silence


I want desperately to join the chorus


Of beautiful voices the next tree over


Sung by monochromatic grey-scale songbirds


Yet I'm alone here on my old branchI spread my fiery ruby wings wide


And open my beak to voice my melody


But that tune is trapped and caught in my throat


No one cares to listen to the one who can't sing


They continue their harmonies in voiced calls


The tones all the same, but differing in ways


That one can only hear when quiet and listening


But I am forced to shut up and listen


Since my song was stolen due to my sins


So I sit here in my unvoiced difference


The ruby red outcast from the dusty singing birds

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can the Wizard of Oz do for you?